Monday, January 5, 2009

Some Card












This is some card that I have create..
Its not that nice..
I simply do it with a lazy feeling and blank mind..
I seriously doesn't have any idea what to do and how to do it..

because lack of information....

and all of the card are creatd for chinese new year..
all created in
"adobe Illustrator" and also I save it as JPEG and the quality is very low hahahaa...
















If you want i can give you the AI file format..
















you can just post at the shoutbox..




























I like this one the red cheong sam chinese girl. With a vector floral background. Its look like a coca- cola advertisement more than chinese new year hahaha...the up one not the down one.. the girl holding chinese lantern is ugly haha..





















Oh yea I never did e-card before haha..







and I never try christmas greeting card before too















Haiz.. I think i need to do more again...



because all of this are not so good.






compare to other people design much more better than me =(



oh well practice make everything perfect ^^









My last design.....................................................I'm SO LAZY SO I SIMPLY DO HAHA












No comments:

Post a Comment