Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Website Semester 4


Hello =)

For Web Design class we have been order to create a website for our own faculty.

My faculty is about Multimedia.
It is Faculty Of Multimedia Creativity.

I have created a website about where you can view it here

Retallino Faculty Of Multimedia

It has been divided into 3 category which is Diploma, Foundation and Degree. Black and white is the main color of Limkokwing University.

I purposely didn't added a color because it is well main color and basic color for Limkokwing and why must i give a hard work to put color on it.

If i put on a little bit of color for sure the lecturer will ask a lot of things the "color". It's like, making a trouble for your own self.

I have created this site for 1 week and a half. I didn't prepare a lot. My first website have been rejected because i do cincai. Then i do again and this time i do in 3 days and what ya know i get a really good result in making it compare to the first one.

I guess pressure helps you to do something in a good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment